Introducing Hashbon FiRe–a crypto payment ecosystem
We called our project FiRe — Finance Reinvented. Let’s discover why
Who we are
Over last 5 years, Hashbon’s vision has been to bring crypto payments to the day-to-day lives of businesses and crypto enthusiasts. Established in the Czech Republic in 2016, the company provides fully-fledged cryptocurrency payment services both to businesses and individual users worldwide, inside DeFi and CeFi sectors.
Hashbon FiRe Ecosystem
In 2021, Hashbon brightly sparkles on the cryptocurrency market scene — burning the frames, limits and barriers like a FiRe.
“Finance Reinvented” became our mission and moto appealing to all crypto enthusiasts and community craving for new era of blockchain and decentralized finance development.
We aim to FInovate and REinvent the current crypto payment landscape, offering a diversified ecosystem that includes:
- Hashbon Rocket CDEX for swaping cross-chain tokens,
- Hashbon Quant wallet for receiving and transferring cryptos smoothly and safely,
- Hashbon React payment gateway for merchants to accept payments in 30+ cryptocurrencies with 0% commission,
- The native HASH token as the very heart of Hashbon’s ecosystem.
In February 2021, Hashbon issued 1,000,000,000 HASH tokens that enabled their holders to access special features, such as lower exchange rates, premium tech support and cashback. HASH is a utility token that conforms to ERC20 and BEP20 token standards on both the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain blockchains. The token contract can be tracked on Etherscan or BSCScan using the address: 0xeb1112ac78d537853150e2a07e8b765e29d3f019.
HASH token is currently listed on Coinsbit exchange, Uniswap, PancakeSwap and BurgerSwap as well as placed on CoinMarketCap. The launch was celebrated with the Bounty Campaign that was designed to grant 26,000,000 tokens to its participants.
Hashbon disrupts its rivals with unique market advantages and product features, e.g.:
- 0% commission for crypto payments processing,
- 1 day integration with only 1 line of code,
- 30+ major cryptocurrencies and plans to expand this variety,
- Mandatory internal antifraud checks before any transaction,
- Mass payouts including cross-border and freelance ones,
- Secure and following standard European AML policy,
- 5+ languages localization and intuitive interfaces.
More features and opportunities to be introduced soon — follow our next posts in Medium and other social media channels.
Hashbon In The Media
Hashbon’s project has been attracting media attention since the beginning of 2021 due to the “client-oriented approach” and a “true revolution in the crypto payments market”. Here are a few snippets and links to leading media outlets covering Hashbon’s recent development:
This is a true revolution in the crypto payments market: Hashbon maintains 0% commission for processing and accepting payments in any cryptocurrency. For example, if a client makes a BTC payment, the merchant gets the same sum to their account (excluding the cryptocurrency network’s transaction fee). Furthermore, the Hashbon payment gateway has a straightforward and blazing fast integration setup, as it only requires one line of code. Compared to Stripe’s seven lines of code, integrating Hashbon is a no-brainer. // NewsBTC
- Crypto Payment Service Hashbon Rolls Out 0% Commission Gateway For Crypto Transactions // YahooFinance
- Hashbon Launches Its HASH Token and Gets Listed on Coinsbit // Bitcoin.com
- An overview of recently issued tokens worth investing // Investing.com
- Hashbon Provides Zero-Commission B2B and B2C Crypto Payment Services // Bitcoinist
- How to Get 0% Commission for Accepting Crypto Payments — Meet Hashbon and Its Native Token // NewsBTC
More about Hashbon
Join Hashbon’s community and don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any questions via our website or social channels: