Hashbon’s Roadmap Updated
Hello Hashbon Community,
Today, on the very first day of 2022 spring, we are presenting Hashbon’s Roadmap 2.0 — the guide on our future ambitions and vision on company’s and products’ development.
“This is our top-line strategic vision of Hashbon FiRe ecosystem’s development and enrichment of our products in line with requests of our community and market trends. Roadmap 1.0 was focused on expanding to DeFi sector, we have succeeded on almost every point of it — now it’s time to dive deeper into our plans and diversification of our products and features upon the demands,” — comments Leo Lapidus, Chief Product Officer at Hashbon.
The Roadmap is available on Hashbon’s GitBook — the progress of its implementation can be tracked there in the real time!
Let’s move further into details — what is waiting all of us onboard?
• HASH token on Polygon
• Farming on Hashbon Rocket
• Decentralized network of arbiters on Hashbon Rocket
• +1 blockchain integrated in Hashbon Rocket
• Improving Hashbon React
• Decentralized ID project release
• Staking & farming of third-party coins
Q3-Q4 2022 / 2023
• Mobile dApp for Hashbon Rocket
• Tokenized assets protocol & Oracles functionality
• Updated mobile app for Hashbon React
• POS terminal for Hashbon React
• More blockchain integration in Hashbon Rocket
• IDO platform
It is important to understand that this edition can not be final — things and obstacles do not always match our expectations and there will be hurdles along the way, but we are fast to adapt and continue to innovate on the path of our ambitions and Hashbon Community’s inputs.
We are open to all ideas, comments and valid criticism from members of crypto communities, being always in the search for demanded and convenient solutions to improve our products and reinvent finance.