Hashbon Weekly Report 31/01
The previous week has been a big one for Hashbon Rocket. Our Rocket can now support more utility than it ever did, and we can’t wait to share these developments with you. So without any further ado, here’s your Hashbon Weekly Report — Insider edition.
- Hashbon Rocket’s Home page has been updated. The text of our website and look have been overhauled to provide a more efficient user experience.
- On Hashbon Rocket, you now can Swap HASH and more! This is being done using PancakeSwap’s protocol.
- The old “Swap” section has been renamed to “Bridge” (cross-chain exchanges). The link was also respectively changed to rocket.hashbon.com/bridge
This means that now there is a “Swap” section as well as a “Bridge” section. This expands on Hashbon Rocket’s utility, and in turn, HASH token’s utility.
Product & Business Development
- Actively searching for new merchants (CeFi) and partnerships with projects that are on the top 500 list on CMC (DeFi).
- We’ve created a short and informative presentation for potential advisors. In case of interest, just drop a line to email@example.com — we will be pleased to deliver it to you!
- We’ve sent a request to ONTO wallet to add support for HASH token. Actively looking for partnerships with projects from the top 300–400 list, with the purpose of adding HASH token support to third-party wallets.
Marketing & PR
- Actively working on gaining engagement on our Twitter account.
- We’ve created a new rubric — First things First
The goal is to provide information in a presentable and easy-to-consume manner to those who missed our weekly newsletters. Make sure you check it out in our TG community to stay up to date!
- An article highlighting Hashbon Rocket’s staking referral program has been published on Bitrates.com.
- We’re actively working on our upcoming NFT set. Soon we should be sharing more news regarding our wonderful 101 Damnations!
- We’ve published an article on VC.com highlighting the top Crypto News channels. This is a useful source of information for our Russian segment that can help users find the right crypto-related information.
- Upon the requests in the comments, we’ve published another article on VC.com highlighting the top Reddit informational sources for Crypto.
With that being said, a big thank you goes out to all HASHkeepers for sticking around and giving us the support we’ve been receiving. We’d like to end today’s Hashbon Weekly report by letting you know that we have a lot of tasks being worked on behind the scenes, so stay tuned for more HASH-related News and follow our social networks closely to be the first to know when we share any exciting information!
P.S. Don’t forget to Stake HASH and refer your friends and family!