Hashbon Weekly Report 27/06
Last week, Hashbon Pass gained a ton of media coverage. The word is spreading and we’re excited to tell you all about it! Additionally, we’re doing a lot of behind-the-scene preparation for the official launch of our very own TAWP. Without further ado, let’s jump right into our Hashbon weekly report — insider edition.
- Hashbon’s personal dashboard design is being updated to provide users & merchants with a more intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- We continue to finalize the Hashbon Pass homepage in preparation for the upcoming launch scheduled for the end of June, 2022.
Product & Business Development
- We continue to work on landing strategic partnerships that would bring benefits to our community as well as expand our list of partners with regards to Hashbon Pass.
- We’re inching closer to our joint marketing activities with Aurora. Stay tuned as we should announce additional information soon.
Marketing & PR
- Hashbon Pass was highlighted by an article on Bitcoinist, discussing top tools to remain anonymous in the crypto market.
- Bitcoinist’s article highlighting Hashbon Pass has been republished up on CoinMarketCap.
- HASH Token’s CMC page has been updated to include Hashbon Pass’ announcement, as well as our SpaceSwap partnership announcement.
- Hashbon Pass was featured by an article discussing the Top 5 data leakages in the crypto industry.
- An article published by Coinpedia mentioned Hashbon Pass as a solution to the KYC problem, which ensures that your data is properly handled and thus, reduces the risk associated with KYC verification.
- We continue to provide our Telegram Community with events and interesting reads! Here is what we had for you last week:
- The Hashbon Weekly Report: Stay informed regarding our tasks and what we’ve done during the previous week.
- Wild Raccoon’s Headlines: The week’s most interesting and wild news, personally picked by our team.
- Tech Sketch: Stay up to date with the tech-processes of our ecosystem Hashbon FiRe (Finance Reinvented)
- First Things First: The week’s most important news, trust us, you don’t want to miss these! :)
- Loot Check Up: How many HASH Tokens our community has made by staking/farming. If you’d like to join our family of stakers and farmers, make sure you check out our staking as well as farming medium posts.
- Hashbon Space Edition: In the past, our Hashbon Space Edition issues took us all over the world as we explored crypto regulation in different geographical hotspots!. This Sunday, we discussed DAOs and how this new form of organization works. Due to the rapid shift the world has seen in the tech industry, it is useful to stay informed regarding data safe-keeping practices. We hope you enjoy this week’s issue of Hashbon Space Edition!