Hashbon Weekly Report 15/06
Last week housed a lot of developments for Hashbon FiRe. Our last weekly report highlighted our joint activities with other projects, and we’re working on providing you all with more events! While that’s being done, we’ve completed tasks related to each and every single one of our products. Without further ado, here’s this week’s issue of the Hashbon Weekly Report — Insider edition.
- Dogecoin’s integration with Hashbon has been completed. Now you can receive and send Dogecoin with 0% no commissions.
- Hashbon Pass has been deployed on ETH & Aurora chains. This expands our NFT passport’s utility, allowing for usage on multiple blockchains, and in turn, provide more choices for our users.
- Bugs fixes with regards to Hashbon Rocket. Thank you all for your reports, they help us improve our user experience while providing a safer environment for all network participants.
Product & Business Development
- We continue to work on landing strategic partnerships that would bring benefits to our community as well as expand our list of partners with regards to Hashbon Pass.
- We have an upcoming partnership with the team behind Aurora. Soon we’ll be providing more updates so stay tuned to be the first to know once announcements are made.
- We continue to present our product to accelerators and DAOs. We -along with other market players- see great potential in Hashbon Pass. It’s integral that we spread the word in order to maximize its success and market capitalization.
Marketing & PR
- Hashbon Pass is being talked about on NewsBTC! An article was published on NewsBTC discussing why today’s DeFi world needs our NFT Passport. Check it out and learn how you can remain anonymous without breaking any laws.
- Our marketing and PR efforts have shifted to focus in more detail on our latest launch.
- As a reminder, here you can find our Bitcointalk announcement. If you have any questions, please drop by! We’d love to have a conversation and answer any potential questions you may have :)
- We continue to provide our Telegram Community with events and interesting reads! Here is what we had for you last week:
- The Hashbon Weekly Report: Stay informed regarding our tasks and what we’ve done during the previous week.
- Wild Raccoon’s Headlines: The week’s most interesting and wild news, personally picked by our team.
- Tech Sketch: Stay up to date with the tech-processes of our ecosystem Hashbon FiRe (Finance Reinvented)
- First Things First: The week’s most important news, trust us, you don’t want to miss these! :)
- Loot Check Up: How many HASH Tokens our community has made by staking/farming. If you’d like to join our family of stakers and farmers, make sure you check out our staking as well as farming medium posts.
- Hashbon Space Edition: This week we discussed a topic relevant to our current release, the top 5 data leaks. Due to the rapid shift the world has seen in the tech industry, it is useful to stay informed regarding data safe-keeping practices. We hope you enjoy this week’s issue of Hashbon Space Edition!