Hashbon Weekly Report 04/07
We’d like to start off by congratulating you all for the successful launch of our very own Hashbon Pass! Make sure you check out our website and create your own NFT Passport to safeguard your online identity. Additionally, we have a ton lined up for you all! A lot of it concerns events and activities that will make the upcoming weeks fun and will introduce our team more closely to you all :)
- The Hashbon Pass website has been officially launched. We’re extremely proud to announce that our protocol is now officially live!
- Hashbon React’s personal dashboard improvements have been finalized. Currently changes are being implemented to provide users with a more optimal user interface.
Product & Business Development
- We continue to work on landing strategic partnerships that would bring benefits to our community as well as expand our list of partners with regards to Hashbon Pass.
- We have multiple upcoming partnerships & events with other leaders of the crypto market. Stay tuned because a ton is planned for you all! A few of which are with KwikTrust, Aurora, & more!
Marketing & PR
- An article was published on TechBullion discussing what is wrong with KYC. The article then mentioned Hashbon Pass as a solution to the financial industry’s KYC problem.
- We announced the official Hashbon Pass launch on our Medium! Check it out and let us know what you think of our newest release.
- We continue to provide our Telegram Community with events and interesting reads! Here is what we had for you last week:
- The Hashbon Weekly Report: Stay informed regarding our tasks and what we’ve done during the previous week.
- Wild Raccoon’s Headlines: The week’s most interesting and wild news, personally picked by our team.
- Tech Sketch: Stay up to date with the tech-processes of our ecosystem Hashbon FiRe (Finance Reinvented)
- First Things First: The week’s most important news, trust us, you don’t want to miss these! :)
- Loot Check Up: How many HASH Tokens our community has made by staking/farming. If you’d like to join our family of stakers and farmers, make sure you check out our staking as well as farming medium posts.
- Hashbon Space Edition: In the past, our Hashbon Space Edition issues took us all over the world as we explored crypto regulation in different geographical hotspots! This Sunday, we dedicated our issue to data storage security, where we explain why, in general, information is leaked and tell you how to protect yourself. Due to the rapid shift the world has seen in the tech industry, it is useful to stay informed regarding data safe-keeping practices. We hope you enjoy this week’s issue of Hashbon Space Edition!
Now that we’ve launched Hashbon Pass, you can all head over to the official website and give it a try! It is a project we’re truly excited about! We — and so do a lot of you —see great potential in it as we believe this could change the world of identity verification. We also know that this change will be positive, as we instill a privacy-oriented approach in the industry with regards to user data.