Hashbon Rocket Weekly Report 27/12
First of all, we wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
During the last weeks of 2021 we’ve been finalizing several important tasks and features that we’ve promised our community and we couldn’t wait to tell you all about it! The previous week was an interesting one, packed with completed tasks. We hope you find this week as exciting as we did! Without further ado, here’s your weekly dose of Hashbon’s weekly report — Insider edition.
- We gave key focus and attention to our Pre-Sale participants and early investors, as we finally launched and optimized our Secret Staking with a max APY of 231,36%. This staking is available only for Hashbon Rocket’s backers at the launch stage — if you participated in the Pre-Sale during the periods August-November, go to the Staking page and see the special block designed for you with maximum benefits!
- A FAQ page was added to the website which helps answer any questions you may have regarding the Hashbon Staking Referral Program. Here is where you could find the full FAQ divided into two sections — How To Stake and How To Refer and Earn:
- The code of our Hashbon Rocket frontend, arbiter nodes and the staking smart contract have all been published on our GitHub page.
Product & Business Development
- Working with other projects to launch events that will be exciting for the Hashbon community. These events may include a potential AMA with another project as well as a contest hunt for HASH tokens. Stay tuned to be the first to know when we have any updates available!
- We’ve been listed on LiveCoinWatch:
- Hackernoon hosted our CEO & Founder Grigory Bibaev for an interview! Here is the link to it — Grigory reflects on the story of our project and its 2021 key developments, trends and the crypto industry’s state of security, DeFi & NFT synergy and the future of blockchain technology.
- We announced the Hashbon Staking Referral Program, granting HASH holders an additional + 10% revenue stream! Crypt News TV picked up our story and released an overview on how to stake and use referral links. A banner advert highlighting native staking and the Staking Referral Program has been published on BSCscan, Facebook and Instagram.
- Introduced the Secret Staking for pre-sale participants in our Hashbon Community Telegram chat:
- Blockonomi’s Editor-in-Chief Oliver Dale highlighted Hashbon Rocket as “the only CDEX that allows users to quickly & easily exchange DeFi crypto tokens”. The media outlet states (and that’s true!) that we open doors for trading between Ethereum based Dapps and BSC-based DApps which have so far been unable to do so due to an inability to connect their respective infrastructure through current exchanges.
- We announced the winner of the best HASH-related meme and the winner has received 5,500 HASH tokens. We’d like to congratulate the winner as well as thank the community for submitting many great memes. It was incredibly difficult to choose a winner, as almost all memes were great!
- Our Hashbon subreddit r/Hashbon has gained 3,000 new members. We’d like to extend a warm welcome to our newcomers!
- Your well-created and well-thought out memes will be published on major subreddits such as r/Binance.
- Our Bitcointalk signature campaign has come to an end, and all users who partook in the campaign have received their rewards.
- Payments were made to our 2018 bounty participants, putting an end to our suspended bounty campaign and making sure that all users who partook in the 2018 Hashbon bounty have been compensated for their efforts.
Team & Company
- Our team has gained a young & talented programmer-analyst.
- We’ve actively worked and developed our project for 2 years without any vacations. It is time to ensure a balance between work and play, which is why we’ve worked out a policy for paid vacations, which will not leave our team with no vacations for extended periods of time.
- We’re still in the process of searching talented developers — actively working on new recruiting methods while developing our HR-brand. If you’d like to join our Hashbon development team, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CVs as well as a brief letter on why you think you’d be a good fit for Hashbon Rocket! :)
Last but not least, don’t forget to Stake HASH!